Thursday, July 27, 2006

Home sweet home.


I tried a photo shoothing myself with my high-tech Mobile phone :)
This is how I look at the moment with my curly hair. (Kate! Do you remember I really liked your hair style and now I somehow tried :)) I was not feeling well when I woke up so I was awoke but still in bed. And finally after midday I started to eat and now I'm in front of the computer. Silly me when I'm on the computer I open my picture file of England and just can not close it. Thinking of the times we had together. But still here I am facing the situation, suffering.
This coming saturday I'm going to Seoul for a day and there I'll meet my friends and have some fun together. There is this camp in our youth group and I found out just yesterday. I'm considering and maybe I'll join them. But I'm not so sure about it yet. I am planning to teach English for a week as well. It is nothing really big deal since those kids are really poor at English. I can manage this case. I hope they ask me less questions. :)
Next week I'll go for a holiday with my family and the next week I'll move to Seoul and start studying. And then it's gonna be busy and busy. But for now I'm just gonna lay back and enjoy my time. :)

5 comments:

kathi said...

even though you took it with your high-tec mobile, the picture is really nice, also your hairstyle...i´ll send you one of my new one.. hihi ;)enjoy your weekend!

The Canadian Cat said...

It is a very nice picture of you, Eun. I really like it.

I hope you are having a great time in South Korea. Have a great weekend and a great week after that. Take care and God bless!

Saila said...

I looove your hair, such a nice curves, just enough, not too much you know.
Sonds great that you meet with your friends and that stuff. Great, Eun.
Missing you just a BIT.

Saila said...

and by the way, now you will definitely get married, you know... ;) ha!

HanSarangEun said...

Oh believe me... I think I will... ha ha ha :)