Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Handong English Camp

Hello Mates!

So I am on a break and having a nice break. :)
I am in charge of 12~13 year old kids.
It's is quite intense but I am getting along. :)

So in feburary I am planning to go to Japan alone.
I wanted to go to Europe for sure but you see the whole point was the reunion.
Since I can not attend I couldn't find a good reason to go.
I will have 900000won(450 pounds) after the camp so it's for my own treat!
I am off to Japan. It would be Tokyo I guess.
After the camp I will plan my trip. :)
I am excited. :)

I don't like to plan a lot as some may know.
I will book a flight and a hotel and I will go where ever I want to.
May be I will wear some crazy dress as Japanese people are quite crazy :)
They won't even look at me. :)
I am thinking of buying many many skirts and high heels. :)
Putting Strong makeup and big earings. ha ha ha

So my dear friends... We will meet someday.
I miss you...

a lot

May God bless U

No comments: