Sunday, December 30, 2007

I have to say somrthing about this book I am reading.

It is one or another.
This person who translated in Korean did not actually ever learned German or I must be totally stupid. It's just 20 pages and I haven't finished yet.
Ok it is totally crazy to get to know him in 2 days but at least let me finish reading. I can not continue. Ahhhhhh.... Max Max Max...
There is another book I have to read which is 'Ich und Du' by Martin Buber.
Ok this is part of the class so I have to pass this. And 'Surveiller et pinir: Naissance de la prison' by Michel Paul Foucault. I really need to do this in 3 days. Plese tell me I can do this...I already did two Korean novels. I just need to do 6 books more... mi mi mi mi... drive me crazy!!!

1 comment:

Saila said...

Oh maaaan, Eun. YOU CAN DO IT! I believe :) (Like they sing at the end of the Shrek 1: I... believe! I.. believe!) You know. May God give you a lots of strength!!