Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hoon Cho


This is my younger brother. These days I can laugh because of him. He tries to make me laugh and the jokes he make always doesn't make sense. But I see myself smiling after he left me. He calls on the phone and screams. Just to make me deaf. :)
He is clever and knows how I can be annoyed easily.

He's in love with a girl who is 5 years older than him. It should be the 4th girl. This was the first thing he told me as I came back from England.

He asked me if I met a nice guy in England. And I asked him if this was all he could ask me. He looks at me with a strange face.
"Nuna (The way Korean boys call older sister/girl), what have you done?"
"Oh... sorry I can see the reason." (in a way that I'm the sister who he used to know)

Oh well... I can bare this. :)

I played basketball with him. Went for a shopping and watched movies together. He wants me to go out and have fun with friends. But I 'm not that type of person. Besides it's too hot outside. I guess NOW he decided to be my friend at least for few weeks before I go to Seoul. :)

Now he is taller and stronger than me and faster than me. Three thing were the things I was way more better than him when we were younger. Now he wants to take me out. It feels a bit strange but I have to say that I'm happy with it. :)

3 comments:

kathi said...

I really hope claudia would be able to prepare some kind of reunion - well,i don´t know if its posible but let´s have that dream...
btw: your lovely brother looks totally ("totally" with italian accent,please!) like mr cool in that picture! ; )

kathi said...

is that an english jumper??? ;)

The Canadian Cat said...

People change quickly within a year and your brother just proved that to you, I guess. However, that's not a problem. As long as you two get along, then that is fine.

Wait... Claudia may be preparing a reunion? When? Where? Tell me (You, too, Kate... tell me.). =:-D