Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ellel ministries


This was part of the voluntary helpers in Ellel. I would like to introduce them to you.
From left to right Krizta (Hungary), Benni (Germnay), Jason (walesh), Tabitha (Burkina Faso), Me, Jens (Germany). The place of the picture is what we call 'wash up area'.

Infact I had quite a hard time there and the work was much harder than I thought. But I have leared a lot from the work and also from the relationships. Quite challenging, though.

I miss them so much.

P.S. Guys, you are in my mind and I'm thinking of you. Way to go!

3 comments:

Saila said...

oh Eun, I am happy to have you here!
You are wormely welcomed.
I am just writing a letter to you, so I won't write more here.
Take care, Flash ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saila said...

mi mi mi back to you :)