Friday, June 04, 2010

Love

It is true.


I don't know how much he can tell me that he loves me.


We are not romantic but we are lovely and happiest people.


It has been already a year since we've been married.


It still feels like yesterday. Times flies.


Now we have a child (He or She is going to be born in December).


And of course my life in Japan has settled in.


Japanese was a big problem but it's getting a lot less stressful.


I am not afraid to order food at least. :)


A little stress I had during the first period of being pregnant has passed. (morning sickness)


I am already excited to see the baby and life with the baby.


Everyday I feel that love is a beautiful thing.


In times maybe I was a little fool of understang what a love is.


Now I know how love can be a powerful thing.

This is how I feel these days.

God has given me So much Love. :)

1 comment:

Saila said...

Awww. Very nice to read this :) Can´t wait to see your baby! In pictures... as in real life it might take a while to get to Japan, but one day I´ll make it, I promise.