Friday, September 07, 2007

눈물

I tend to express my feelings in Korean so that is why there are lot of things posted in Korean. Don't try to read them you can't understand. :)
I will tell you right here in English.
I was reading a thesis about 'Behavioral pattern of apartment residents in macro perspective and usage of and need for community facilities'. Sounds really something but it was not a big deal actually quite simple.
Anyhow this is not a problem.

I had meeting with head leaders in our school because my lovely dear leader in our team had things to do so I had to attend because I am the assistent of my head leader. Actually I had a good meal and good leacture about leadership. Listening to the regulations were so boring as you can imagine. But I had good time there. Met a nice guy next to me who was really talkative. He had 2 accidents on his bike because of cars.

hmmm... well... the most important thing of today was that the lecture of leadership was so nice. I realized that I completly lost my self esteem. I was so sad that I wanted to cry. You know I am a major weeper. :) Lately I cried a lot. I can't help myself crying. I definately need some help. I become setimental so easily. People say I am strong and I am. But I am getting weaker and weaker everyday. I think losing my self esteem could be one of the most fact of being like this.

뜨거운 눈물이 흐른다. 그 열은 내 차가운 마음에 의해 차갑디 차갑게 내 피부 속으로 스며든다.
마음이 아프다. 흐르는 내 눈물이 원망스럽다.

1 comment:

Saila said...

dear Eun, I hope you´ll get strong. But being weak and admitting it is not definitely bad. We are both: strong and weak at the same time...crazy.
But also remember; He is strong in weak. I´ll write you a letter, not everything here.
Bless you, dear!