Monday, August 06, 2007

Nancy is coming soon.


She is coming.
On thursday I will go to the international airport to pick her up.


To pick somebody up from the airport was something I really liked to do when I was in Bulstrode.

Picking up Saila, Flo(with Aaron), Hwan hee& kiduk(with Markus), The italian guy(with Claudia), One Korean missionary(Again with Claudia)...


I also went to the airport to say good bye.

Andreas(With Doro and Claudia), So hee(With Nancy and Kevin), Heike(with Chris, Graham, Andrew)...

After such a long time I visited them and I first met them in the airport. (My holiday in Germany and Italy)

Andreas, Nancy came to pick me up in the airport.
Waving hands at me... Eun!


I am leaving...

Claudia taking me to Heathrow and finally Eun leaves England.
Arrived back in Korea and seeing my mum waving at me. Hi mum :)


...

I Remember the day I left Korea in summer 2005. The day when my first all alone plane trip started. Holding the Passport strong with the boarding pass inside the pages.

2 comments:

Saila said...

You´ve captured well the atmosphere in your relationship with the airports :) And that picture is just amazingly beautiful.. Enjoy the time with Super-Nancy!!

Saila said...

That´s exactly the reason you should come to visit me and this beautiful country :D to see and feel the lakes and the nature itself...