Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello my dear friends.


I live in the dormitory now. 4 people live in one room.
Oh yes and thanks to Saila for the wonderful necklace you've sent me. I was really happy to receive it. Thank you very much.
I was actully expecting to go to Europe this summer and guess it is not going to work out. Not because of anything but the schedule. I take a class of Architecture this semester so it is going to be busy. Sometimes I think of myself why am I trying to do so many things and wondering where am I heading to.
Since 2 years I am studying about cities but seems like my brain has totally erased. I just don't get it. I thought I knew it but now I realize I know nothing about it. Does somebody feel the same like me?

1 comment:

Saila said...

Happy that you liked it, babe :)
Sorry to hear that your plans won't work out...
Are you maybe planning to change your main subject or just waiting that your brain will work again?
How was it with those tests that you were in?
You're looking good ;)